Tuesday 22 December 2009

2 steps backwards

I have been back to my GP today, who has been fantastic the last few weeks. She is writing to Witt to try to have my next appointment in March brought forward, and is going to try and get some physio started and a pain management plan. For now she has put me on Fentanyl patches until she hears back from Witt and has also requested a steroid injection if he thinks thats necessary.
I am pretty sure this is just a temporary blip, but want to know why the joint has suddenly got so inflammed and don't want to just keep masking it with painkillers.
Only two more days to go at work though until a week off for Christmas so that will be a great help and hopefully a chance to relax.
Merry Christmas everyone, and I hope all the hippies have as pain free a time as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Kate and I hope your hip calms down as the festivities warm up xxx

    ReplyDelete