Saturday 7 March 2009

Fellow Hip Chicks!

I hope that this blog can give someone some help and alleviate their fears about having a PAO.
I have spent the last few months pouring over some fantastic blogs written by fellow hip chicks,most who have had a brilliant outcome with their PAOs.I can't promise that this blog will be as entertaining or as articulate as some of the blogs I have read, but I promise I will do my best to tell things as they happen to me, and if I can help just one other hip chick who is following on this daunting journey then it will be worthwhile.
I have gained so much and got so many tips including what to and not to take into hospital, questions to ask,etc, that have helped me prepare for the big day. I would like to thank all those who have been through this procedure and put up with my endless questions and those whose blogs I have read and reread (I know I'm sad!). You are all an inspiration!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kate,

    So pleased you've decided to share your story - you will be an inspiration to all of us. I'm sure this will be the first of many comments.

    Best wishes,

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dee.

    Hopefully it will get more interesting as time goes on.
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on starting the blog -- it will be great for us and future hip chicks to all hear about all your experiences. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kate, you'll find this is like therapy for you, to just blurt it all out, and hopefully it will help others too, as i'm sure it will. Blogs help me pick myself up when i feel down as it's nice to know your not alone xx Roll on may hunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh by the way how do you add other people's blogs to yours, as i'm not techie minded?? this was hard enough to set up lol!! I love your set up, keep up the good work xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the grat comments guys. x

    Debbie, go into layout, cick on add gadgets then click on blog lists, just copy and paste any links that you want,
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete