Monday 6 April 2009

Preparations starting

I have been preparing some meals over the last couple of days to put in the freezer for post surgery.I know its a little early, but the last couple of weeks before surgery I am going to be super busy with work so I wanted to get everything done before then. I am pretty sore tonight but it has been worth it to get it all done.
I have managed to get about three weeks worth of meals into the freezer. I have to stop now because it is absolutely jammed full and I just can't squeeze anything else in.

Next week I intend to go right through the house and deep clean it is much as possible. It doesn't really need it , but I will feel better once it is done. My husband is off too, so we are also going to decorate the bedroom( so that will be nice to recuperate in!) I also have my pre-op next week.

The following week I plan to pick up a wheelchair from the local red cross, and buy any last minute stuff such as a couple of pairs of larger size jogging bottoms to wear afterwards.

That should be everything done by then, just need to keep on top of the house, washing and work after that.

But you know what they say about the best laid plans....

1 comment:

  1. Oh i wish i could be as organised, but whatever i do they undo in a heartbeat!! So they'll have to live in a slum while i recover. It's good for the soul to prepare fully so i think your doing the right thing, although i just cant imagine ever being able to work through the pain like you are now???!!
    I've used my walking stick and i love it, and it's a handy weapon too, or just to trip idiots up with too! so many uses, i wish i'd got one sooner xx

    ReplyDelete