Thursday 7 May 2009

Great timing Lefty!

Ok, so here I am four days away from surgery on the right and the left one that has been niggling away quietly for the past couple of months has decided now is a good time to become more vocal.
She is popping and cracking constantly ,sounding like a bowl of a well known cereal. I am slightly worried as she will have to take my entire weight for the next 6-8 weeks, so am really hoping it will hold up.Hopefully as I won't be moving around so much it won't be a problem, and I have been pretty busy the past few days getting stuff sorted so possibly it just compensation (fingers crossed!)

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog- i had two PAOs with Mr Witt and think he is such a wonderful surgeon. Both my ops were really successful. Still a few little things bother me but my last operation was over two years ago now so I can honestly say I am doing well. Good luck with your operation too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great to hear, thanks. Glad you are doing well, hope things stay that way.Do you still have to see him for check ups?
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate,

    I have just moved to yearly appointments now with Mr Witt, under his reassurance that I can go back to him if anything crops up. I am debating whether or not to contact him about the arthritic pain I have (the left hip was already in the early stages of this when they operated). I find him really approachable, he listens when I have concerns, and takes them seriously.

    Good luck. I hope you are not feeling too nervous. It will be fine and you will have a new lease of life soon enough!

    Best wishes,
    Danni

    ReplyDelete