Monday 11 May 2009

We're off!

Well I really can't believe the time has come, but we are leaving for the train to London in half an hour.
Tomorrow I need to check in at the hospital at 7.00am.
I will try to post an update whilst in hospital , but have been told that there isn't an Internet connection available at UCLH, so my youngest daughter who is 13 has agreed to post a quick update if I am unable to.

Thanks to all the support and good wishes that I have had from all my friends , family and hippie friends.

Rayray, have been thinking about you today as you have your surgery-hope everything goes perfectly.
Debbie , good luck with the CT scan tomorrow.
Annick, will text you before, but good luck for next Wednesday too.

So here goes....

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you Hunny, and next time i hear from you, you'll be post PAOer!! xx

    ReplyDelete